Friday 12 March 2010

OMG I Have Been So Naughty, Don't Tell My Husband LOL

I have been on a massive spending spree and this is before I go
to the paper show in Harrogate next weekend. Do you want to see my goodies
Shall I show you?  Ok I'll share with you the joys
Picture 1
set1
This is 1 of 3 new Gorjuss 3D die-cut decoupage
consists of 2 decoupage sheets and 2 backing sheets.
I have looked on funky kits and they don't have these.
They are available mail order just give me an email
and
I will see what is available.  The pictures doesn't show the gorjuss glittering.
I have more
Picture2
 Set 2

Picture 3
Set 3
Picture 4
These are 3 sheets of Gorjuss die-cut tags

Picture 5
3 sheets of die-cut toppers
I had to buy 2 of everything coz I love them so much
the other pictures are stuff i bought coz I need it.




By the way if you are in Harrogate next weekend look out for a me in a wheelchair with oxygen covered in shopping bags and a worn out bezzie mate JAD then please come and say hello
I would really like to meet some people.

No comments: