Tuesday 2 February 2010

My entry for anyone for Anya challenge


This is my 1st challenge, it is for the Anyone for Anya. I used my new stamp and have forgotten the name of her oops, you will get used to me, I forget things quite badly (I forgot a whole beading class in December I don't remember a thing about it) How sad am I.  Anyway back to the recipe,

  • My minds eye papers (I luv this company)

  • my anya stamp

  • flowers from wild orchid

  • text from stash
I would like to thank my 1st follower my very best friend Jacki, she has alot to put up with.  Welcome to blog land.

I think I mucked up the greeting farm hop yesterday I can't find a message on one of the sites but never mind it was my 1st attempt maybe to ambitious.
Anyway if you like my card please feel free to leave a comment it will be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely card, nice papers and colouring, lovely flowers and I like the 3 brads in the corner.

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Anonymous said...

Great card. Love the colour combo
Thanks for joining us at AFA
Yvonne